Currently, we are accepting applications for the following Intern Positions: Summer Intern 2017 and Fall Intern 2017
Casa Azul of Greensboro is a Non-Profit organization that focuses on promoting Latin American arts and culture in the Triad region. Its mission is to provide the environment and resources for creative expression of Latino culture in our local community through projects and partnerships. This is a part-time unpaid internship.
Casa Azul of Greensboro is currently searching for a part-time, unpaid intern to assist in the success of our organization while gaining experience in the fields of Non-Profit Organizations and in Latino arts and cultures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in advancing and maintaining the Volunteer Program including creating and organizing materials for recruitment, management and incentives for volunteers.
- Provide support to the organization’s social media and Public Relations efforts.
- Organize, with appropriate support, Summer Workshops and Programs including a Percussion Workshop, Mascaras Workshop, and Artists Forum.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Specifications:
- Possess a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Exhibit creativity, flexibility, and the ability to work independently.
- Have a strong interest in building interpersonal skills and the ability to network.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough organizational and time management abilities.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Must have own transportation.
Education and Qualification:
- College Junior, Senior or graduate level student. Human Services, Public Relations, and/or Non-Profit and Art courses preferred.
- Some knowledge of the Spanish language.
- Able to use Word, Excel, and social media tools.